House Checks

THe Medford Township Police is please to offer a house check service to the residents of Medford. Residents who are going out of town on vaction or for any other reason are encouraged to submit the House Check Request Form to the police department. The form outlines details which may needed by the police department to contact you while you are out of town. Most importantly, when this service is requested, an officer will periodically check the exterior of the property to assist in safeguarding your residence.

The House Check Request Form can be obtained by clicking on the link below:

House Check Request Form


The House Check Request Form can be emailed to or faxed to 609-953-3844, attention Joanne-Records. The information can also be phoned in to the Records Office at 609-654-7511 ext. 165.